Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Why the fuck do people think feminism is about equality?

View Single Post

Old 09-18-2012, 12:30 PM   #61 (permalink)
Rush
Turn Out The Lights

Rush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep Weekend
Default Re: Why the fuck do people think feminism is about equality?

also again you mention one of my previous bans. Want me to regale you with the tales of my 5 previous bans to that, so you can fill your fucking boots and not be so ridiculosuly obessed with me? seriously, you're a fucking joke lad. take a minute, breathe, admit that i made you look like a complete idiot when you said stealing a bag of skittles makes you criminally insane and move on.

Rush is offline   Reply With Quote