Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - My 8 months in this forum aka the friendliest thread in the rants section

View Single Post

Old 09-18-2012, 12:09 PM   #84 (permalink)
Zankman Jack
Little Poppa Pump

Zankman Jack Zankman Jack Zankman Jack Zankman Jack Zankman Jack Zankman Jack Zankman Jack Zankman Jack Zankman Jack Zankman Jack
Default Re: My 8 months in this forum aka the friendliest thread in the rants section

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualShock View Post
Zankman Jack: Great user and is always great to see someone from former Yugoslavia. NEDAJ SE BRATE!
Ne daj*

---

Thank you DualShock.

You are an interesting users because of your often different perspective, I like that about you. Your flaming style is also amusing.

One thing though, and I say this in correlation with your "early days in rants" bit:
When I came here, I noticed how people here (in rants) dislike Rock316AE...

After a while, by reading his posts in the WWE section, I realized that all of that hate was, for the most part, unwarranted. Dude posts fantastic stuff, I've never seen him overly negative. He has complimented many people besides the Rock and is for the most part very objective.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elstro1988 View Post
Really, really enjoyed this week's Superstars. Honestly, the fans who are too snobbish to watch it, dismissing it as 'Jobberstars' really miss out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Extra- View Post
This post really makes you too smart for a '12er, doesn't it? Your new join date is 2008.