Votes: 90 79.6%
  • Raquel Diaz

Votes: 10 8.8%
  • Summer Rae

Votes: 4 3.5%

Which NXT Diva Should Be Called Up

6K views 57 replies 39 participants last post by  Chicago Warrior 
#1 · (Edited)
It has been about 8 months since E has called up a diva from the development league, which nxt diva should be called up. I'm hoping it's Raquel Diaz or Paige, but it will probably be Summer Rae. Thoughts??

#43 ·
Summer Rae and Paige are the only hot ones from NXT, so bringing either one to wwe main roster is fine with me

Reactions: Mr.Cricket
#5 ·
Probably. Assuming they don't let them join the main roster until 21 anymore. If that's the case, the answer must become Raquel Diaz.

I'd be okay with Summer playing an annoying manager type character, but can she do anything else at this point?
Audrey Marie is terrible. She's basically Kelly without a stick figure.

#6 ·
if they didn't release Ivelisse/Sofia Cortez i would said her but now only Paige deserve to be called but for the reason others mentioned they won't debut her untill next year
they may call Raquel Diaz but it is only for her family name because she is one of the worst wrestlers/characters down there
she can't wrestle and she can't talk or act or anything else

#28 ·
None of them should be called up because of the current state of the divas division. I think Audrey is the only whos even been there a year. Some more seasoning would help, and I'm not just talking in ring ability.

Paige will be successful. She seems to have it all and shes so young. Summer Rae is the type of diva Vince loves and IWC hates so I expect her to have a good push. Raquel is as unlikeable and unappealing as her mother and she obviously has a ready made storyline, so she'll definitely make it. But she is horrible in the ring, as if that even matters anymore.

#30 ·
Paige should be brought up to the main roster right now shes clearly over with the fans from seeing the reaction she gets on NXT. But shes only 20 years old and WWE have now changed the rule of talent being 21 years old to be on the main roster so shes gonna stay in development til shes 21 which sucks as shes clearly over enough to succeed on the main roster

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.