Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Why the fuck do people think feminism is about equality?

View Single Post

Old 09-18-2012, 11:50 AM   #40 (permalink)
GothicBohemian
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER

GothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a push
Default Re: Why the fuck do people think feminism is about equality?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Striketeam View Post
Women get unfair advantages, at least in American society. Why are of the 50% of marriages that end in divorce, 70% of which are by the woman? How is it fair that women can take you to court, take most of your money and your kids from you?
This is one of my pet peeves, women who abuse the system to make life rough for the ex. I've cut friends out of my life because I refused to get on board with them milking their kids' fathers for money while deliberately denying them proper custody. I've known enough vindictive, useless mothers and potentially good dads who've been cut off from their children that it makes me a wee bit ashamed.
GothicBohemian is offline   Reply With Quote