Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-18-2012, 10:52 AM   #2693 (permalink)
TD Stinger
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

TD Stinger is an after thoughtTD Stinger is an after thoughtTD Stinger is an after thought
Default Re: Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by The #Heel View Post
Tiny bit of news: a guy had a "Ambrose, You're Wanted On Set" sign at NoC tonight, which you could see during the Pre-Show battle royal. And security came and took it away.
Interesting but where exactly did you hear this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbuch View Post
all they have to do is have him run through the crowd or something and beat the shit out of Punk/Cena with a pipe or whatever and keep him in the shadows for a few weeks before he cuts a promo saying how Punk wanted change, but before change first must come anarchy and that Dean Ambrose will be inserting anarchy all over the WWE.

He could have then be a ME immediately with strong booking made to look dominant and feud with Punk/Cena having various different matches and what not. Maybe even swerve that Paul Heyman is behind actually directing him because Punks a sell out and no better than Cena.

Keep it simple, but I have a feeling he won't ever debut.
Love Ambrose. But enough of "debut him w/ Punk" or "debut him against Cena." Ambrose has still proven nothing on live TV. Debut him so he can have a big impact and then allow him to work up the roster. I don't want to see him shoved down my throat to quickly, no matter how good he is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Hauncho View Post
Another Raw and no Dean Ambrose. We are now looking at a October 29th debut at the earliest- a full 7 months since he was pulled from any TV recordings. Very, very sad. This young man's career is being wasted. 7 months of being sidelined not because of injury, not because of suspension, but rather because creative has nothing for him. I honestly would have quit.
So you would have quit the company that would make you the most money in your line of work? Not exactly a smart move. I've said it before: They were going to debut him against Mick Foley. It fell apart. It fell apart in the build up to the 1000th episode of Raw and Summerslam. I'm glad they didn't debut Ambrose during that time b/c he would have been lost in the build up. Do I want to see him debut? Absolutely. But I just don't him to debut just for the sake of everyone losing their patience. WWE needs a story for him to debut. In my eyes, I think he could have one in this Kane/Bryan/Dr. Shelby story. I can see him debuting somehow in this storyline. Not sure how, but I can see it.