Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - JIGSAW MAFIA ~ GAME THREAD

View Single Post

Old 09-18-2012, 10:20 AM   #1035 (permalink)
TaylorFitz
Will Always be a Snit Head

TaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: JIGSAW MAFIA ~ GAME THREAD

I'm just glad none of the individual people lasted very long because I totally clicked on the QT when it was posted. Only name I saw was RUSH though and he died soon after.

I'm thrilled with my game. Killed Magic and won anyway. That was tricky turning town into scum since I basically confirmed Anark/TKOK by saying they were a vig early on. The mafia was kind of low on numbers but I think capturing people created an interesting dynamic because it gave the scum a really easy way to create mislynches.