Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-18-2012, 10:19 AM   #2692 (permalink)
Eddie Ray
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

Eddie Ray needs to make some friendsEddie Ray needs to make some friendsEddie Ray needs to make some friendsEddie Ray needs to make some friendsEddie Ray needs to make some friendsEddie Ray needs to make some friendsEddie Ray needs to make some friendsEddie Ray needs to make some friends
Default Re: Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

I'm not a hipster. I don't like him because he isnt mainstream, I like him because he is good. you seem to have ignored the part where I talked about other wrestlers I like...CM Punk is my current on tv favourite and hes the WWE Champion, can't get more mainstream than that, my friend. You're showing hipster qualities by saying that you liked him till everyone else started talking about him. Is he mentioned unnecessarily sometimes? of course, many wrestlers are its just ambrose sticks out to you cause you have a chip on your shoulder about him.

did you even read my full post cause you constantly keep missing the point with your replies.

long story short to end this silly argument:
-you were stupid enough to whine on a Ambrose thread in the first place
- hipster rejects the mainstream, has nothing to do with liking a few things that exist outside of said mainstream, many bands I like are not mainstream, others are. variety is good for the soul.
-whether you admit it or not you basically said you want him to get fired to get a cheap chuckle
-your bitter and need to let it go. be POSITIVE about the wrestlers you like, let other people like what they want to like, don't be a killjoy.