Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - ROH "Death Before Dishonor X" - 9/15/12 Chicago Ridge, IL

View Single Post

Old 09-18-2012, 09:53 AM   #116 (permalink)
KingCrash
That is why it's called organized crime.

KingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whore
Default Re: ROH "Death Before Dishonor X" - 9/15/12 Chicago Ridge, IL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabs View Post
ROH don't see a problem with the product though and they'll just blame any decline on the tech errors and not the booking or in ring product.
And that's when they're shamed into admitting it. When a fan forum has to tell people how to watch your show and wrestlers under contract are showing blank screens while all you're doing telling people to "Use Firefox" maybe it's time to get a clue. Then after just ignoring the problem for a day they're finally shamed into issuing an apology and a half-assed make good to try and sweep this under the rug. Why anyone would buy another ippv from them is beyond me. Just wait until someone puts it up on a torrent site or until they just show it on SBG for free anyway.

And all that said, watched the second half of the show and boy was that the definition of a flatline show. Nothing stood out from a positive standpoint, crowd didn't care for much of anything and WGTT ruin anything and everything they're a part of. Honestly won't even bother with trying to watch the first half when it comes out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie Kingston
....It's like watching Lost and getting angry at the end. "Fuck I've been watching this show for six years and it turned out to be the bullshit thing I thought it would be!"
KingCrash is offline   Reply With Quote