Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - JIGSAW MAFIA ~ GAME THREAD

View Single Post

Old 09-18-2012, 10:01 AM   #1033 (permalink)
PacoAwesome
Wrestling Forum's Ace Attorney

PacoAwesome better hope they're relatively new herePacoAwesome better hope they're relatively new herePacoAwesome better hope they're relatively new herePacoAwesome better hope they're relatively new herePacoAwesome better hope they're relatively new herePacoAwesome better hope they're relatively new herePacoAwesome better hope they're relatively new herePacoAwesome better hope they're relatively new herePacoAwesome better hope they're relatively new herePacoAwesome better hope they're relatively new herePacoAwesome better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: JIGSAW MAFIA ~ GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
with all the stuff going on that made no sense, a lot of players were lying about their info or role usage (to save their own asses though, understandably) and using me as a lousy host.

I'm not a lousy, host, I was very active the whole time. Regardless if you didn't like the set up, I'll be hosting a normal game at another time.
Personally, I thought all that chaos made the game more fun although it did make it frustrating as hell to get a read on people lol.

CREDIT TO "Tenacious.C. "