Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - JIGSAW MAFIA ~ GAME THREAD

View Single Post

Old 09-18-2012, 09:23 AM   #1031 (permalink)
PacoAwesome
Wrestling Forum's Ace Attorney

PacoAwesome better hope they're relatively new herePacoAwesome better hope they're relatively new herePacoAwesome better hope they're relatively new herePacoAwesome better hope they're relatively new herePacoAwesome better hope they're relatively new herePacoAwesome better hope they're relatively new herePacoAwesome better hope they're relatively new herePacoAwesome better hope they're relatively new herePacoAwesome better hope they're relatively new herePacoAwesome better hope they're relatively new herePacoAwesome better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: JIGSAW MAFIA ~ GAME THREAD

Woooo! Congrats to DocBlue and Christ for pretty much leading town to victory while I rode on their bandwagon! Can't believe I lived to see this victory thanks to my lynch escape lol. I apologize for my bad playing but fun game anyways. This was a good game, props to the host.

CREDIT TO "Tenacious.C. "