Wrestling Forum banner

Fan Grabs Live Microphone On RAW

11K views 62 replies 50 participants last post by  Pol93 
#1 ·
During "The Miz TV" segment on RAW this week, Ryback tossed numerous items including a live microphone to the floor and into the crowd. One of the items Ryback threw was a live microphone. That mic wound up in the hands of a fan in the front row. The fan then grabbed it and started yelling “Goldberg! Goldberg!”. The comments were audible for a brief time before WWE security ran over and chased the fan down. No word on if he was ejected from the building.
Can only imagine the carnage if fans start smuggling Mic's into future shows!

Gives the democrats an idea of how to reach 4 million people.

#43 · (Edited)
#45 ·
Why wasent this shown live on Raw??? we always miss out on good stuff like this. My god props go to that fan for shouting that on the mic that totally showed Ryback up and Vince also. I think that fan should of also shouted on the mic PG era sucks as everyone in that arena must hate this kiddie shit WWE put out every week

#51 ·
Good stuff, but if I were to grab the mic, knowing fully well that I would probably be ejected or something, I would have at least went out with more of a bang. Something like "Fuck John Cena," "Christ Benoit," "Don't Vote Linda," or "Chris Murphy"/"Let's Go Murphy" (Linda's opponent in the Senate race).

#52 ·
It is pretty stupid how he was taken out of the show. You would've thought they'd have just taken the mic off of him. I guess their actions would have been reasonable if he had refused to give back the microphone.

Seriously, what harm would that fan be able to do for the rest of the night after the mic was taken away from him? It's a shame that they had to just kick that fan out like that :/

#58 ·
I wondered what that noise was on Raw. Now I got my answer.

That isn't as funny as the guy that jumped on top of JBL's limo at Summerslam 04 or the guy that ran into the ring and took his shirt off during the intros for the main event at Wrestlemania 23. But it is still pretty funny.

#59 ·
i remember when the Goldberg chants were funny.

#61 ·
too bad the mic didn't fall in the hands of someone who's intelligant enough to say something like "PUSH SANDOW !" or "PUSH THE DIVAS AND TAG TEAM DIVISION !"

#63 ·
Only it wouldn't really work well, because he'd be stating it verbally and people would just think he's said "we've seen enough". Maybe if he really emphasised the "ceee-naaaaa" or pointed to a picture of John Cena whilst saying it, it may have some effect, but I'm not too sure...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.