Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Why do so many people hate Justin Bieber?
View Single Post
post #82 of (permalink) Old 09-18-2012, 12:29 AM Thread Starter
Elipses Corter
If I really don't like someone, I call them a Tony Schiavone.---Ron Funches

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Why do so many people hate Justin Bieber?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobra860 View Post
His album debuted at number #2 and he's been getting more exposure now than ever so if anything his "coming out" has boosted his career. He probably lost fans because he was affiliated with Odd Future. If you listen to their lyrics and look at their fanbase, why would anyone expect that most of the fans would be cool with it?
Dude, charting doesn't mean shit. 2 Chainz debuted at number 1. That says a lot.

But you know that for some reason, people are so homophobic that they won't even fuck with Frank anymore, no matter how good his music is. And I don't see how he lost fans by being affiliated with Odd Future, he never released his own song until he linked up with Odd Future.

Random fact

Funny how people hate Justin Bieber and say he is killing mainstream music and Frank Ocean is the savior but fail to realize that Frank has wrote for Bieber before, as well as Beyonce & John Legend.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome