Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NFL Thread: RAVENS SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

View Single Post

Old 09-17-2012, 11:05 PM   #1992 (permalink)
IMPULSE
THUNDERCAT

IMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whore
Default Re: NFL Thread: Week 2 - Cards 2-0 SB Bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
What?

I said the Cardinals beating the Pats wasn't a fluke and that I'm not worried about the Ravens, only Bernard Pollard.
i was skimming and associated your opinion with the network. with the teams you support it was an easy connection to make.

then i saw the ravens post and didn't read the second half. the mention of the ravens made me x the tab to cleanse my eyes and soul. i was washing the window to my soul and i missed a spot, well two, but it doesn't matter.

i worry every week that a certain position group on a certain team will fall to injury every week. i've learned to accept that the group is allergic to health.

CARDIAC CARDS are going to go BOSS on the NFC West.

this thread is more fluid w/ me keeping my mouth shut about stuff.