Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-17-2012, 10:41 PM   #1459 (permalink)
Catalanotto
HUGH JACKMAN'S WIFEY

Catalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whore
Default Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggler Mark View Post
in fairness, he may have multiple entrance attires. I'll hold off judgement until then. But it really seems like they make no effort to do as much as update attire. I get that some models cant make it into the game to keep the roster current b/c its tough to do model work on short notice. But ffs, attire is a simple art asset that they should be able to update.
I just found it weird that the video wouldn't feature his main attire, which is why I am assuming the white shirt is still his main attire in this game. I haven't seen any videos that have had his grey shirt.

That right there makes me lose hope that they really did change a lot in this game. If they can't even make a new shirt, wow. It's not like he just decided to change his white shirt the other day. He's had the grey one long enough now that they had time to put it in the game.

<3 <3 HUGH JACKMAN <3 <3
MARKS FOR ROWDY RODDY PIPER
Just when you think you know the answers, I change the questions.
You ever notice Hulk Hoganís got no hair on his chest? Only friend heís got that DOES is Cyndi Lauper.

Catalanotto is offline   Reply With Quote