Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - ROH "Death Before Dishonor X" - 9/15/12 Chicago Ridge, IL

View Single Post

Old 09-17-2012, 06:56 PM   #111 (permalink)
Last Chancery
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Last Chancery 1001 - 1500Last Chancery 1001 - 1500Last Chancery 1001 - 1500Last Chancery 1001 - 1500Last Chancery 1001 - 1500Last Chancery 1001 - 1500Last Chancery 1001 - 1500Last Chancery 1001 - 1500Last Chancery 1001 - 1500Last Chancery 1001 - 1500
Default Re: ROH "Death Before Dishonor X" - 9/15/12 Chicago Ridge, IL

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrilla View Post
lol really wish Sinclair would just euthanize ROH at this point. let some other company step up and become the #3 in North America. they've really become beyond embarrassing.
I don't want it dead, I just want them to hit the reset button and drop Sinclair. They picked the wrong time to decide to be the #3 promotion. With guys like Danielson, Nigel, Black, Daniels, Hero, Claudio and others all leaving within two years of one another, I'm not exactly sure how, or why, ROH thought it was a good idea to get a TV show. The company was fine before -- probably not nearly as widespread or profitable, but they were at least good at what they did and made the most of what they had at their disposal.

Seriously now, just go back to the DVD-and-occasional-iPPV format. It worked. I can't imagine ROH is doing any better, profits-wise, by having all these screw-ups, literally every single month. It's getting ridiculous and it's costing them a ton of money. I also can't quite understand how a wrestling promotion owned by a broadcasting company cannot capably air its live events. It's mind-numbing, really, and the sad thing is they're not likely to do anything about it.
Last Chancery is offline   Reply With Quote