Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE Starting New Sheamus vs Big Show Feud?

View Single Post

Old 09-17-2012, 05:53 PM   #18 (permalink)
King Bebe
Smarter Than The Average Poster

King Bebe needs to make some friendsKing Bebe needs to make some friendsKing Bebe needs to make some friendsKing Bebe needs to make some friendsKing Bebe needs to make some friendsKing Bebe needs to make some friendsKing Bebe needs to make some friendsKing Bebe needs to make some friendsKing Bebe needs to make some friendsKing Bebe needs to make some friendsKing Bebe needs to make some friends
Default Re: WWE Starting New Sheamus vs Big Show Feud?

I was thinking they would do this match. Oddly enough, I'm looking forward to it. I don't hate Big Show, I just hate when he's feuding with Cena. Too bad Cena has crushed his credibility as a big scary monster beyond repair. I don't think anyone buys Big Show as a solid threat anymore.

I can't be the only one that really wants to see a Tensai vs Sheamus feud? After Tensai's awesome series of matches with him on Raw and Smackdown, aswell as his great match with Randy Orton last week, he is more than deserving of it.
King Bebe is offline   Reply With Quote