Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NFL Thread: RAVENS SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

View Single Post

Old 09-17-2012, 05:33 PM   #1939 (permalink)
Notorious
Holdin' it Dine for the South since 88

Notorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselves
Default Re: NFL Thread: Week 2 - Cards 2-0 SB Bound

@Aid: All I need is four points from Prater.

The guys on NFL Network are saying that the Cards win over NE was a fluke. As much as I could be cocky and agree, I don't. The Cards outplayed the Patriots on both ends yesterday, I'd say it was a fluke that Gostkowski missed that FG but the Cards were the better team yesterday. It was a fluke that the Pats got lucky enough to even be in position for that game-winning FG. Not often does a player fumble when they're simply running down the clock at the end of the game.

Aaron Hernandez being hurt is a major loss, ESPN Boston is saying the earliest he'll return is October. IMO he's the most important player of our offense other than Brady. With him out that means Welker & Lloyd have to step it up. GRONK will get his, Ridley will get his if the fucking O-Line isn't shit again. Could also use some better production from Woodhead & Edelman.

Last edited by Notorious : 09-17-2012 at 05:43 PM.