Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NFL Thread: RAVENS SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

View Single Post

Old 09-17-2012, 04:39 PM   #1930 (permalink)
MrMister

MrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: NFL Thread: Week 2 - Cards 2-0 SB Bound

I didn't see it. Did the Bucs go after Eli on a kneel down? If so, that's just a breach of etiquette, nothing more. Etiquette dictates you lay down if it gets to the kneel down stage of a game, but nothing forces you to do this. In other words, I don't fault TB for going after the QB on a kneel down, though I don't condone it. If you're beat and it's kneel down time, just accept it and look forward to next week. I'm sure they were pissed that Eli got lucky a few times in that game.

But seriously, it's gotta be really tough accepting a defeat in the fashion the Bucs did.