Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-17-2012, 04:24 PM   #774 (permalink)
#BadNewsSanta
Ho!

#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading
Default Re: Cena Rock II - Why is everyone so certain it will be at WM29?

While I'd love to believe they'd go with Rock beating Cena at the Rumble for the title and then Punk beating Rock for the title at Mania (not only because it would cement Punk as the top guy in the company but also to see the meltdown of all the Rock marks/Punk haters), it's just not going to happen. If for nothing else, WWE's mindset is Cena will need his win back and thus Rock/Cena WM is happening, with Rock taking the title from Punk at the Rumble (and hopefully Punk retains the title until the Rumble to at least save face).

What's worse is not only if they go with Rock/Cena II, but they also go with Lesnar/HHH II. The latter would be much worse and I'd rather see a 4-hour long match at WM between Rock and Cena.

#BadNewsSanta is offline   Reply With Quote