Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-17-2012, 04:23 PM   #773 (permalink)
pwlax8
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

pwlax8 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postspwlax8 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postspwlax8 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: Cena Rock II - Why is everyone so certain it will be at WM29?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clique View Post
This guy has a point. Heath Slater and Santino work their asses off all year. They should headline over Rock, Undertaker, and Triple H at WrestleMania 29.
I was thinking that maybe they establish a championship strictly for legends and special event wrestlers defended at each of the big 4 PPVs. You can build a feud over a gradual amount of time and still have a match that feels special for obvious reasons, but also keeps legends out of the way of the current superstars. I figure there are enough legends that people want to see so that we don't run out of matches. Only problem is I really see is the initial set up of who is champion and how #1 contendership is established.

Blackhawks dropping dat ass right in your grillmix
pwlax8 is offline   Reply With Quote