Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-17-2012, 03:45 PM   #755 (permalink)
Tyrion Lannister
The Dread Lord of Apokolips

Tyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inductee
Default Re: Cena Rock II - Why is everyone so certain it will be at WM29?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWE_Ultrastar View Post
The Rock beat Hogan twice. And I would hate to be watching a Wrestlemania main event being certain of who is going to win. I don't really like either of them to be honest. But we'll see how it all pans out.
Hogan was not the face of the company when Rock beat him twice, Rock was closer to that himself, even though he was just about done.

The reasons Cena vs Rock 2 will happen:

Rock is wrestling at WM 29

Cena "needs" (he doesn't) his win back on Rock, because he's the face of the WWE and nobody can ever look better than him, for any reason.

Vince doesn't want Punk facing Rock at WrestleMania, which is stupid and childish, because WM 29 will get as many buys as WM 28 if Rock is wrestling and it's built up, and Cena gets a fresher opponent to boot. I wouldn't be surprised if less people bought WM 29 just because Rock vs Cena already happened and the people got the result they WANTED the first time. With this one, everybody knows for a fact Cena's winning.

Quote:
Several fans have sent in word that following the main event match between Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins last night on WWE Raw, about 1/3rd of the fans in the building left.
Tyrion Lannister is offline   Reply With Quote