Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread
View Single Post
post #752 of (permalink) Old 09-17-2012, 04:43 PM
bigdog40
Getting over in the mid-card

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Cena Rock II - Why is everyone so certain it will be at WM29?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChickMagnet12 View Post
I somehow don't think they would release a "once in a lifetime" DVD of Rock and Cena's 11/12 rivalry if they are just going to restart it a few months later.

Rock/Cena has run it's course. It certainly won't happen at the Rumble (just after key sales time for the DVD, Christmas). Punk/Rock at the Rumble is 99.95% set in stone in my opinion. What happens at WM is anybody's guess.

There are such things as rematches and just because they may have a re-match, doesn't mean that the match will be on as big a stage as the first one was. When Hogan vs Andre was built for Wrestlemania 3, it was built as the biggest match ever at the time. They had a re-match almost a year later, but it wasn't as big as their first encounter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by new_guy View Post
People complain about newer talent not getting over, but what they mean is that their favourite isn't getting over, everyone else can go to hell. I'm for as many people getting over as possible, it would improve the show and the more over people there are, the more avenues there are to push new talent, yes, your favourites are more likely to get pushed if there are more over people to feud with.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome