Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - How to make Cesaro and the USA title revelant ? (hoselupf)

View Single Post

Old 09-17-2012, 03:16 PM   #6 (permalink)
Tyrion Lannister
The Dread Lord of Apokolips

Tyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inductee
Default Re: How to make Cesaro and the USA title revelant ? (hoselupf)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdoomsayerx View Post
He'll never grow on me. He's complete shit.
He's a good in ring worker, but I agree, there's nothing that can be done with him that would make me a fan. He's as dull as a rusty knife.

Anyway, this is a pretty bad idea. Enough said, really. I don't want to see some other type of wrestling on WWE programming. Especially something as laughable as this.

Quote:
Several fans have sent in word that following the main event match between Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins last night on WWE Raw, about 1/3rd of the fans in the building left.

Last edited by Tyrion Lannister : 09-17-2012 at 03:20 PM.
Tyrion Lannister is offline   Reply With Quote