Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-17-2012, 04:12 PM   #1449 (permalink)
Fid
Paul Heyman Guy

Fid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoupMan Prime View Post
Game is actually looking pretty good. I used to by the games every year all the way from 2006 but didnt by the last 2 because just doesnt feel like its worth the 60. Hell I wanna get WWE 12 but I still dont think its worth 40. CAW is always what I tend to go to first, creating sll my color coded characters lol like Blaze, Ice and whatever.
I ended up buying another copy of WWE '12 earlier today, since I recently got a new PS3. Currently, the GameStop in my area is selling all copies for $25. I'm surprised it's still selling for $40 in areas.

STAND BACK!
Fid is offline   Reply With Quote