Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Brian Lilley: The Muslim riots are not about that shitty YouTube video

View Single Post

Old 09-17-2012, 04:03 PM   #10 (permalink)
Gandhi
Getting over in the mid-card

Gandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Brian Lilley: The Muslim riots are not about that shitty YouTube video

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassBreaks View Post
What would that have to do with anything?
Come live here and see how people really think about westerns,They don't even "hate" on the west because of the reasons you are told about.

Quote:
No, you failed to properly get your point across in a coherent, sensible manner. I'm not dumbing myself down to conduct a dialogue with you.
Nope,You just don't catch on much.

Quote:
Right, but they don't have to do anything. WHY ARE THEY EVEN THERE? Why does the United States even have a military presence there? No Middle Eastern government openly attacked our freedom or way of life, so why the show of force?
I never said I agree with the forces being here,But I'm also not complaining because they're not doing anything either.

Quote:
You probably live with Easterners who have been influenced by Western culture. They're not the ones who are rioting. It's the common folk who herd sheep.
I myself prefer the western culture and think my nation's culture is all kinds of stupid,However I do live with people who don't follow western culture I'm kind of a loner here when it comes to my views.

Quote:
but what is the point of wasting government resources to support a military base in a friendly country then?
You want oil,We want money.There are those who are ok with the forces and those who are not and thsoe who are not are sick of the Arab world becoming "somewhat western like" and they fear ideas of liberalism or secularism might come from the west,Hell most people who hate the forces say tourists poison the middle east it was tourists who got drinking legal in Egypt.

Quote:
Egypt has never faced anything from America?
No.

Quote:
The United States didn't drop bombs on the Arabian Peninsula of Yemen in 2009 killed hordes of civilians?
I'm gonna have to look that up.

Quote:
And you're God-damned right I Googled it.
Rofl

Quote:
Do these Middle Easterners live on armed, active military bases inside of western countries? If not, then you have no point...again.
They don't,They get special treatment and abuse the treatment they get and fuck shit up thinking nobody has the right to touch.Nice folks eh?

Quote:
That are carried out by extremist organizations NOT OF THE MIDDLE EASTERN GOVERNMENT
Guess what sunshine? Most people here SUPPORT those groups,For fuck's sake I remember when 9/11 happened people CELEBRATED.Most terrorists from Al Qaeda were Saudi Arabian and EGYPTIAN and there have been riots over freeing terrorists who have killed innocents in places filled with westerns living in Egypt.

Quote:
we need to leave them the fuck alone so they can fire their AK47's in the air and herd their sheep in peace
Fucking lmfao I didn't just read this horseshit,You lost me champ.

Quote:
stockpiles of weapons
Its out of fear really.

Ulfric Stormcloak; not a racist, not a megalomaniac, not a savage, but a hero with heart & ambition.

All hail to Ulfric you are the High King
In your great honor we drink and we sing
We're the children of Skyrim and we fight all our lives
And when Sovngarde beckons everyone of us dies

We drink to our youth to the days come and gone
For the age of oppression is now nearly done

Gandhi is offline   Reply With Quote