Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE 2005: Raising the Bar.

View Single Post

Old 09-17-2012, 02:56 PM   #183 (permalink)
619IDH
The Sleeping Giant

619IDH 3001 - 3500619IDH 3001 - 3500619IDH 3001 - 3500619IDH 3001 - 3500619IDH 3001 - 3500619IDH 3001 - 3500619IDH 3001 - 3500619IDH 3001 - 3500619IDH 3001 - 3500619IDH 3001 - 3500619IDH 3001 - 3500
Default Re: WWE 2005: Raising the Bar.

10. World Heavyweight Championship:
Special Guest Referee
: Shawn Michaels
Batista(c) vs Kane

All pointing towards The Animal here. Kane getting solid title runs are pretty nice, but there's more at stake here than just a good Kane run. Michaels can be a gutwrenching character when he's consumed or captive. Here, you've got him as somewhat both - still wanting that shot at Angle, but completely at Bisch's mercy and it's only gonna get worse (but better for we readers) when Bischoff unleashes hell on him for not letting Kane win. Plus, Batista gets a pretty legit challenge from Kane. Another notch against Kane winning is the two guys who look like they're in position for shots, Edge and Christian, are both heel. Batista all the way.

9. WWE Championship:
John Cena(c) vs Kurt Angle

I don't think you're gonna go SuperCena with a long reign, but I can't see Cena dropping the strap just yet.

4. If Ric Flair loses, he must retire:
Christian w/Tomko vs Ric Flair

I think Christian has a lot of momentum under his belt at the moment, and taking down the Nature Boy would be HUGE for him, but I think Flair has more left in the tank. Hell, I wouldn't mind these two meeting up one more time in the near future in something like a Last Man Standing match just so Christian can beat Flair to a pulp and end him for a while. But Flair isn't gonna be gone just for good just yet.

8. Randy Orton vs The Undertaker

Gotta even the score, eh?

6. Money in the Bank Contract:
Edge vs Chris Jericho

Give this man some build before cashing it in, plz. Although him losing the briefcase would be an interesting way of looking at things. Also, expect this to be the show stealer. Just saying.

1. WWE United States Championship:
Matt Hardy(c) vs Carlito

Think its a little too soon for Matthew to lose the title here, but a really nice showing from Carlito here is probably in the cards.

5. WWE Intercontinental Championship:
Muhammad Hassan(c) vs Shelton Benjamin

You have a very interesting dynamic going here with Benji and Haas. For that reason, I think Benjamin should lose yet again to Hassan, only for Haas to come in and win it next time. That'd make for some interesting development all around. But Hassan for tonight.

2. John Bradshaw Layfield vs Bobby Lashley

Personally, I think Jibbles needs this win more than anybody on the card. But I can see you going with Lashley on this one.

3. 8 Man Tag Team Match:
The Dudley Boyz and The Basham Brothers vs Ken Doane and Nick Nemeth; The Platform to Perfection and Sonjay Dutt and Daivari; The Arabian Entity

Building a strong tag division, are we? I'd like to think I had something to do with that Winners of this one face off later for the #1 Contendership? Might be where you go. Could go either way. Incredibly wordy title there, btw.

7. No Holds Barred Match:
Mark Jindrak w/William Regal vs Big Show

Think you either give Big Show a hiatus or get rid of him after this, but you're high on Jindrak, so I see him momentarily forcing Show out. Would be a big way to get him over.

Bonus Questions:

1) What will be the match order? Yupperdoodle.
2) How many championships will change hands? I don't think I have any tabbed.
3) Who will take the fall in the 8 Man Tag Team Match? A Basham, I take
4) What will be the longest match? WWE Title
5) What will be the shortest match? Lash/JBL

Keep up the good work, maan

DO A LITTLE DANCE; MAKE A LITTLE LOVE

GET CUTE TONIGHT

AOW: Art of War Wrestling - The Greatest Affair
.:Origins & Endings NOW POSTED!!:.
619IDH is offline   Reply With Quote