Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE Forum Championship Presents: Night Of Champions (Prediction Game)

View Single Post

Old 09-17-2012, 02:53 PM   #112 (permalink)
Curry
Free from SCOTT STEINER

Curry probably won't be missedCurry probably won't be missedCurry probably won't be missedCurry probably won't be missedCurry probably won't be missedCurry probably won't be missedCurry probably won't be missedCurry probably won't be missedCurry probably won't be missedCurry probably won't be missedCurry probably won't be missed
Default Re: WWE Forum Championship Presents: Night Of Champions (Prediction Game)

I realise that I am posting in this thread FAR too much, but trying to work this out is insane. But I think things have gone brilliantly for me.

1) With victory? over Camaster with 21 points to 20 and the fact that the two people in the IC division who had higher FC points than me (Daniel.Bryan had 1 more and #Mark had 3 more) getting lower scores (Daniel.Bryan 17 and #Mark 11) and that as far as I can tell, nobody below me made up enough points to overtake me.

If I got all that right, then I think I am right in saying that I Curry I is the new Number One Contender for the Intercontinental Championship.

2) In keeping with the WWE's policy of throwing singles wrestlers together and pushing them straight to the title, myself and TheVoiceless defeated the current tag team champions New_Trouble (42 to 37) in our division match, which surely warrants a title shot at hell in a cell if TheVoiceless is up for it?

That was too damn complicated.

Curry is online now   Reply With Quote