Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-17-2012, 02:51 PM   #6634 (permalink)
RKing85
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

RKing85 needs to make some friendsRKing85 needs to make some friendsRKing85 needs to make some friendsRKing85 needs to make some friendsRKing85 needs to make some friendsRKing85 needs to make some friendsRKing85 needs to make some friendsRKing85 needs to make some friendsRKing85 needs to make some friends
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

Started re-watching all my Dragon Gate USA dvds in order again, so going to post a bunch of reviews of them over the next couple of weeks, even though some are old and I'm sure many people have already gone over them before in this thread.

Dragon Gate USA: Open the Historic Gate

*Dawn Marie's announcing - Negative a million stars
*BxB Hulk/YAMATO - ***1/2
*Scorpio/Doane - **1/4
*8-man CHIKARA tag - ****
*Dragon Kid/Yoshino - ***3/4
*CIMA and Susumu/Young Bucks - ****1/2
*Shingo/Doi - ****1/4

Outstanding show (as I'm sure everyone is already aware of). It certainly deserved to win Show of the Year in 2009. When 85% of the card is 3 1/2 stars or better, it's damn near impossible to top. And being such a big BxB fan, I feel bad giving that match "only" 3 and a half stars. Such an easy dvd to watch, the 2 and a half hours flew by.