Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - EWR/TEW Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-17-2012, 01:47 PM   #5636 (permalink)
Zankman Jack
Little Poppa Pump

Zankman Jack needs to make some friendsZankman Jack needs to make some friendsZankman Jack needs to make some friendsZankman Jack needs to make some friendsZankman Jack needs to make some friendsZankman Jack needs to make some friendsZankman Jack needs to make some friendsZankman Jack needs to make some friendsZankman Jack needs to make some friendsZankman Jack needs to make some friends
Default Re: EWR/TEW Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetStokedOnIt View Post
When he was a heel it was 'Comic Book Villain' and now it's just 'Comic Book Hero'. Simple switch did the job.
Oh, heh, makes sense actually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetStokedOnIt View Post
Also, AirTrouble, an Amazing Darkstone/Knox feud was definately on the table. Unfortunately though, Darkstone recently got injured for 8 months, so basically that's scrapped. However, there was no way in hell that I was giving up on the Sami Callihan Magician stable I've got planned, so I repackaged Petey Williams as 'The Amazing Petey' and teamed him up with Callihan. No-one can argue with main event level magicians.
Hm...
Only thing missing there my friend is Master Magician Steiner.

IF YA KNOW WHAT I MEAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elstro1988 View Post
Really, really enjoyed this week's Superstars. Honestly, the fans who are too snobbish to watch it, dismissing it as 'Jobberstars' really miss out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Extra- View Post
This post really makes you too smart for a '12er, doesn't it? Your new join date is 2008.
Zankman Jack is offline   Reply With Quote