Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - JIGSAW MAFIA ~ GAME THREAD

View Single Post

Old 09-17-2012, 12:17 PM   #987 (permalink)
cesaro_ROCKS
I put the "W" in WWE!

cesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselves
Default Re: JIGSAW MAFIA ~ GAME THREAD

DAY 8

After certain people couldn’t answer certain questions, the town made the collective decision to kill the bitch Impulse. Impulse, who for all we know, had been sitting in the corner high the whole time, didn’t even put up a fight.

Spoiler for Impulse:
Congratulations Impulse. You are Amanda. You are town.

Being the first victim to survive after playing one of Jigsaw’s game, you have a new appreciation for life. Jigsaw…helped you.

You are the priest. If you place the final, hammering, vote on a person it will not work.

(after 5 deaths)

Congratulations Impulse. You are Amanda. You are Mafia.

You survived where so many others have failed. Amanda, I never meant you any harm, just a realization. Join me in helping others, the same way I helped you.

You are the backup to Jigsaw. You take over his work once he dies; however your lack of confidence still will not allow you to make factional kills. Until Jigsaw dies, you are not in charge.

You may communicate with your fellow mafia members via this Quick Time:

IT IS NOW NIGHT 8
SEND IN YOUR ROLES

“Finally, that scared coward is dead. You saved me some time, I would have gotten to eventually either way though. No matter. Whatever you think you know, you’re still far off my trail. Until tomorrow, be careful who you trust.“

With 7 alive, It takes 4 to lynch

The Swiss Superman