Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Why do so many people hate Justin Bieber?

View Single Post

Old 09-17-2012, 12:00 PM   #77 (permalink)
PunkSE316
Humbled

PunkSE316 is an after thoughtPunkSE316 is an after thought
Default Re: Why do so many people hate Justin Bieber?

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Chapo View Post
See the problem is, Bieber is right for making the music he makes. He's making record labels big money, which is all they care about. He's very marketable and nobody can deny that.

But people seem to have this word notion that everything about everything should appeal to them and only them. Otherwise, you would accept what you & others may hate, millions and millions of other people love. That makes you the minority. I'm not a big Bieber fan, the music I listen to currently, his parents probably ban him from listening to but I'm not going to sit here and complain about the kid when I don't have to listen to him. Bieber fever is completely avoidable.

And most of the people who say mainstream music is in the shitter are right to have their opinion but what are you basing it on, your tastes or whats trending today? Mainstream music makes money, and thats all record labels care about. So instead of complaining about Lil Wayne, Gaga or Bieber, just ignore them. I haven't listened to a new Lil Wayne song since Carter 4, I've only listened to 2 Bieber songs altogether and have no intentions of listening to Lady Gaga. Because no matter what I don't like, millions of other people do and they're more important, seeing they are paying money for it, which please corporate America.

I just refuse to complain about mainstream music, seeing as how I haven't purchased a CD from the store since Nelly "Country Grammar" when it came out and that was over 10 years ago.
What? So people should be force fed all this shitty music? Fuck that. We all have a right to stand up to what is wrong with music, Bieber is one of them. It's a crime that Ocean isn't staying on top of the charts. People are sheep.

I'm telling you now..there will be a revolt against people like Lil Wayne, Drake, Minaj, Bieber etc. People are going to grow very tired of the same old shit. Bieber is an annoying phony. DJ Preimer had this rap off thing at an Awards show, Biebers yes men or his "people" or whatever said to the DJ, "Hey, Bieber wants to go up and rap" and the dude was cool with it saying "Sure" and then Bieber's people said "Only if Ludacris can go up with him" So it's obvious that Ludacris writes all his raps that you've been hearing on the Radio stations like those clips on Youtube. I just don't like him as a person..he gets on my nerves.

Last edited by PunkSE316 : 09-17-2012 at 12:03 PM.
PunkSE316 is offline   Reply With Quote