Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Innocence of Muslims

View Single Post

Old 09-17-2012, 10:04 AM   #117 (permalink)
Glass Shatters
Humbled

Glass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a push
Default Re: Innocence of Muslims

Quote:
Originally Posted by SummerLove View Post
I'm Muslim and I really wish my Muslim brothers would wisen up, cool their heads and stop themselves from doing any more stupid shit. Why do we insist on getting furious over a stupid video, and draw more attention to it?
I'm American, and I support them wholeheartedly. I love the fact that Muslims put people's backs against the wall when you poke fun at them or insult them. I have first hand dealings with tribal elders in in Jalalabad and they are good people - just don't fuck with them.

God knows if we had a mainstream video making fun of African Americans or Jews, we'd all be labeled as racist and anti-Semitic. It's a complete double standard.
Glass Shatters is offline   Reply With Quote