Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Brian Lilley: The Muslim riots are not about that shitty YouTube video

View Single Post

Old 09-17-2012, 09:39 AM   #2 (permalink)
Kid Kablam
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Kid Kablam should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsKid Kablam should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsKid Kablam should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsKid Kablam should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: Brian Lilley: The Muslim riots are not about that shitty YouTube video

Thanks for posting that. I was on a plane for most of the hubub, so it's taken me a few days to catch up.

I think his guest at the end though actually undermines his point a little. It sounds as though some of this is about the movie, even if that is just an excuse. It sounds as though the movie was used to whip people into a frenzy, even if it was a coordinated effort with some very insidious and focused people behind it. Obviously saying that the US' foreign policy has nothing to do with the attacks is ridiculous, but I am curious about his very direct line between the Blind Sheik's imprisonment, and the death of the people in the embassy.
Kid Kablam is offline   Reply With Quote