Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Indy DVD Thread

1M views 11K replies 303 participants last post by  Lane 
#1 ·
#10,946 ·
Cheap plug for some new comps I put together

I've put together 3 sets from Jamie Nobles Indy run in 04/05. They cover ROH, FIP & PWG

Prices
PWG $2
FIP $6
ROH $16

All 3 for $20

Shipping is $7.25

PWG
All-Star Weekend Night 1 James Gibson vs Bryan Danielson
Guitarmageddon James Gibson vs AJ Styles
The 2nd Annual PWG Bicentennial Birthday Extravaganza - Night Two James Gibson vs AJ Styles vs Christopher Daniels
BOLA 2005 Night 1 James Gibson vs Joey Ryan
BOLA 2005 Night 2 James Gibson vs Chris Bosh

FIP
Disc 1
Florida Rumble James Gibson vs CM Punk
New Year's Classic James Gibson vs Homicide
Unfinished Business James Gibson & Homicide vs CM Punk & Azrieal
With Malice James Gibson Saves Bryan Danielson
With Malice James Gibson vs CM Punk
The Usual Suspects James Gibson & Steve Madison vs Spanky & Sal Rinauro

Disc 2
Violence Is The Answer James Gibson vs Steve Madison
Heatstroke 05 Night 1 James Gibson vs Tony Mamaluke
Heatstroke 05 Night 1 James Gibson Attacks Steve Madison
Big Year One Bash Night 1 James Gibson vs Roderick Strong

ROH
Disc 1
3rd Anniversary Part 2 James Gibson/Spanky Interview
3rd Anniversary Part 2 James Gibson vs Spanky
3rd Anniversary Part 3 James Gibson vs Puma
Trios Tournament James Gibson, Spanky & Nigel McGuinness vs Samoa Joe, Bryan Danielson & Vordell Walker
Trios Tournament James Gibson/Spanky Interview
Back To Basics James Gibson vs Rocky Romero
Best Of The American Super Juniors James Gibson vs Roderick Strong
Best Of The American Super Juniors James Gibson vs Dragon Soldier B

Disc 2
Stalemate James Gibson vs Austin Aries
Stalemate James Gibson Promo
Manhatten Mayhem James Gibson vs Black Tiger IV
The Final Showdown James Gibson Promo
The Final Showdown James Gibson vs Austin Aries
Nowhere To Run James Gibson/Alex Shelley Promo
Nowhere To Run James Gibson vs BJ Whitmer

Disc 3
New Frontiers James Gibson/Spanky Promo
New Frontiers James Gibson vs Samoa Joe
New Frontiers James Gibson/Spanky Promo
The Future Is Now James Gibson vs Homicide
Death Before Dishonor III James Gibson Promo
Death Before Dishonor III James Gibson vs Nigel McGuiness vs Homicide vs Azrieal

Disc 4
Sign Of Dishonor James Gibson/CM Punk/Christopher Daniels Segment
Sign Of Dishonor James Gibson vs Austin Aries vs Homicide vs Samoa Joe
Sign Of Dishonor James Gibson/CM Punk/Samoa Joe/Mick Foley Segment
Escape From New York James Gibson vs Jimmy Rave vs Alex Shelley vs Azrieal
Escape From New York James Gibson Attacks CM Punk
Fate Of An Angel James Gibson/CM Punk Segment
Fate Of An Angel James Gibson vs CM Punk

Disc 5
The Homecoming James Gibson, Samoa Joe & Jay Lethal vs The Rottweilers
The Homecoming James Gibson Attacks CM Punk
Redemption James Gibson Promo
Redemption James Gibson vs CM Punk vs Samoa Joe vs Christopher Daniels

Disc 6
Punk: The Final Chapter James Gibson/Spanky Segment
Punk: The Final Chapter James Gibson & Spanky vs Jimmy Jacobs & BJ Whitmer
Night Of The Grudges II James Gibson vs Spanky vs Homicide
Night Of The Grudges II James Gibson Promo
Night Of The Grudges II James Gibson vs Spanky
Dragon Gate Invasion James Gibson vs Colt Cabana

Disc 7
Glory By Honor IV James Gibson Promo
Glory By Honor IV James Gibson vs Bryan Danielson
Survival Of The Fittest 2005 James Gibson vs Christopher Daniels
Joe vs. Kobashi James Gibson & Jimmy Yang Promo
Joe vs. Kobashi James Gibson vs Jimmy Yang

Disc 8
Unforgettable James Gibson vs Roderick Strong
Bonus: Mike Lockewood Memorial Tournament 2005
Jamie Noble vs Silas Young
Jamie Noble vs Ace Steel
Jamie Noble vs Mike Modest

#10,947 ·
Here's the updated lineups for this weekend:

EVOLVE 23
September 21st, 2013
8pm Belltime
Guzman Sports Lounge
1618 Weirfield Street
Ridgewood, NY

Tickets available now in the DGUSA.tv Store

EVOLVE Title Match
AR Fox defends vs. Anthony Nese with Mr. A & Su Yung

Bonus Tag Team Main Event
Johnny Gargano & Trent Baretta vs. Rich Swann & Ricochet

Four Way Elimination Match #1
Josh Alexander vs. Biff Busick vs. Maxwell Chicago vs. Green Ant

Four Way Elimination Match #2
Lince Dorado vs. Drew Gulak vs. Shane Strickland vs. Mr. Touchdown

Young Buck Tag Team Invitational Match #1
Chuck Taylor & Orange Cassidy vs. Dos Ben Dejos

Young Buck Tag Team Invitational Match #2
Jigsaw & The Shard vs. The Bravado Brothers

Special Attraction Match
Matt Jackson of The Young Bucks vs. Caleb Konley

Plus Brian XL and others to be added!!!

EVOLVE 24
September 22nd, 2013
7pm Belltime
The Brooklyn Lyceum
227 4th Ave.
Brooklyn, NY

Tickets now available in the DGUSA.tv Store

Evolution's End - The Final Chapter
evolve rules inside the ring - anything goes outside the ring
AR Fox vs. Ricochet

Grudge Match - Stipulation To Be Determined At EVOLVE 23
Open The Freedom Gate Champion Johnny Gargano vs. Rich Swann

Style Battle Finals And Consolation Freestyle Match With:
-Biff Busick
-Drew Gulak
-Green Ant
-Josh Alexander
-Lince Dorado
-Maxwell Chicago
-Mr. Touchdown
-Shane Strickland

EVOLVE Style Battle Finals
Winner Of Four Way Elimination Match #1 At EVOLVE 23 vs. Winner Of Four Way Elimination Match #2 At EVOLVE 23

Six Way Freestyle
All Competitors Eliminated In Four Way Elimination Matches

The Young Bucks Tag Team Invitational Night 2 Freestyle Match
Chuck Taylor & Orange Cassidy vs. Jigsaw & The Shard vs. The Bravado Brothers vs. Dos Ben Dejos

Plus more to be signed with Matt Jackson of The Young Bucks, Anthony Nese with Mr. A & Su Yung, Trent Baretta, Caleb Konley and others!
Man I'm" not excited about the EVOLVE shows this weekend... at all. For EVOLVE 23 I'm" looking forward to Fox/Nese (and Su Yung :yum:) and Gargano/Baretta vs. Swann/Ricochet but the undercard looks absolutely abysmal. For EVOLVE 24 Again the main events in Fox/Ricochet and Gargano/Swann should be fun to watch but the undercard that they've announced so far does nothing for me. I hope that these shows surprise me.

#10,948 ·
Overall they look fine to me. Probably nothing memorable outside of the main events but still looks like it'll be enjoyable. I'm looking forward to the Style Battle 4-ways, especially #1. Alexander, Green Ant and Biff Busick are all great talents, but I've never seen Maxwell.

#10,949 ·
Styles Battle this year could be fun. If Chicago gets out quick we could get a nice match with Alexander, Busick, and GREEN ANT! Sorta hoping that Gulak and Mr.TD end up getting a nice final bit in their elimination match. That being said I'm not a big fan of the format they went with. Seems like they could have gotten more from Styles Battle if they seperated it from the Young Bucks Invitational.AND WHY ARE DOS BEN DEJOS A THING! Bravados getting a shot at being a legitimate tag team is sweet. Nese vs. Fox? That's a big glass of NOPE! Nope, nope, nope. The Tag main event though could be really swell. And why is Matt Jackson going against Konley? And Brian XL? Can we get an Amazing Red appearance?

Night 2 looks like a lesser show somehow.Maybe I don't get the YBTTI but a freestyle just doesn't seem appealing. Having the winners from Night 1 advance to Night 2 feels so limiting but at least there is some sort of mystery(in my eyes) on who could be in the Finals. Rich Swann vs Gargano will probably be good and hey there's a stip added to it. Swann vs Gargano seems like a match that is a heck of a lot more deserving of an Evolution's End match than AR Fox and Ricochet. That match having that stip actually makes me angry even though it probably shouldn't.

#10,950 · (Edited)
Not sure if these are well known videos by this point but I stumbled upon these.

Not sure what to think about Callihan. Really glad to see Del Sol keep the same look though. Looks like they modified the attire just enough to copyright it, yet leave him free to portray SDS again should his WWE career not work out. It actually took me a few seconds to realize the attire was any different. I actually like the mask better but the tassle looks rather generic. Sin Cara should make some phone calls because once Del Sol makes it to the main roster I don't see them keeping him around...

#10,954 ·
So Sami's doing a brokeback mountain esque gimmick with a retard? That surfer gig doesn't sound that bad now does it? :draper2

Del Sol will get every chance imagineable to make it there. He's everything they supposedly want right now marketing wise. Exciting in the ring + can speak English. As long as he's mature he'll do very well. Kalisto sounds a bit too similar to Calippo so that will annoy me.

#10,958 ·
Eh, not going to take whatever gimmick they pull out for acting class seriously. I do like that they kept SDS's basic look.

Completely forgot about the EVOLVE shows this weekend, have to agree with Concrete that Gargano/Swann should be Evolution's End, especially with the night before stip either being the Freedom Gate title on the line or Swann has to leave DGUSA if he loses the singles match. Style Battle should be fun and Pieces Of Hate should shine both nights.

#10,962 ·
Sami Callihan's gimmick by that video...fuck my life. I won't jump the gun, but not into it.

Del Sol is absolutely perfect. He's got the look & is rolling with the lucha theme. He could be big with how WWE is obsessed with the latino market. That's obnoxious, but the guy is 100% talented so anything to get him pushed I suppose.

----------

EVOLVE shows have some great matches on it. Omg at Piece of Hate vs Bravados. Dying to see Touchdown & Green Ant in action + Gargano vs Swann. Which should be fabulous.

#10,967 ·
Should have looked in here before making a thread. Oh well. They've said that this one live airing is the only one that's going to be free, the replay will probably be on ROH's server the following day or two. It's more GFL saying they've upgraded and ROH taking a chance and seeing if it works.

#10,969 ·
For those earlier that were discussing the positives/negatives of Cedric Alexander I recommend seeking out PWX Its All About Me for his match against Jay Lethal. Really good stuff and the show as a whole is pretty fun. The Main Event isnt as good as I hoped but the shows worth a look for anyone that regularly watches ROH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.