Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Crowd reaction to Divas match.

View Single Post

Old 09-17-2012, 06:40 AM   #59 (permalink)
hadoboy
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

hadoboy hadoboy hadoboy
Default Re: Crowd reaction to Divas match.

I like how most people say the Diva's were never important or nobody cared about them, you guys are just pathetic and must have never watched wrestling, because they did. The fans cared for the divas, Trish, Lita, Chyna, Jackie, Jazz, Molly, Victoria, Gail, Ashely, Candice, Torrie and etc had all the fans cared for them. Sure most did have some sort of sex appeal, though most of them did get the fans into their matches.

The WWE does have the talent for the division to become successfully, to be honest everyone on the roster, to a much lesser extend Rosa Mendes & Kelly Kelly, all the divas can put on a good match, and before you say they can't, you haven't seen their Superstars matches or their house show matches, and just give them a stereotype that most people throw on them, "That they are shit, or whatever."

I don't care if the crowd doesn't react to the divas match, but who gives a fuck if you think a match is or boring, nobody asked for your opinion, and your ticket is paying for their job, so just shut the hell up. Also, I found the crowd rather disrespectful when Eve/Layla were wrestling, these "smark" fans just need to shut the hell up, I mean not only are they annoying during the divas matches, they are just simply annoying majority of the times.

I actually personally found that Eve/Layla did go too long, though it told a story, had a storyline going on it and was a championship match that saw the title change hands.

Currently Marking For: Alicia Fox, The Miz, R-Truth, Epico, Primo, Rosa Mendes, ADR, Dolph Ziggler, Jack Swagger, CM Punk, Brodus Clay, Eve Torres, Vickie Guerrero & The Bella Twins.
hadoboy is offline   Reply With Quote