Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Why do so many people hate Justin Bieber?

View Single Post

Old 09-17-2012, 02:27 AM   #75 (permalink)
PunkSE316
Humbled

PunkSE316 101 - 250PunkSE316 101 - 250
Default Re: Why do so many people hate Justin Bieber?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobra860 View Post
I doubt that he'll squander his money because his parents have an eye on him.

Besides the MC Hammer story is an extreme example. Anyone who has a Diamond album and a small degree of sense has no business going broke.
Macaulay Culkin's parents had their eyes on Macaulay's money...Bieber will be in and out in the next 2 or 3 years like the Jonas Brothers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkboy22 View Post
Because they don't spend as much time opening their ears as they do their big mouths?

I wasn't a fan of JB's work in the past (The only song I liked was Never Say Never) but holy shit did he step it up with Believe.

The same reason why people hate Bieber is the same reason why they hate One Direction. They need to just shut the fuck up, close their mouths and open their ears. That and just stop calling every 18 year old male pop singer "gay"

Funny enough, the same people who say Justin Bieber sucks are the same ones who'd probably tell you that Lil Wayne's awesome.
I can't stand Lil Wayne, Drake, Minaj etc and I still think Bieber is an irritating asshole...

Mainstream music is in the shitter atm. Frank Ocean, Hopsin and Jack White are only worth listening today out of todays music scene.
PunkSE316 is offline   Reply With Quote