Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Aussie and American "soccer" fans...

View Single Post

Old 09-17-2012, 01:41 AM   #12 (permalink)
Mikey Damage
The North Remembers

Mikey Damage needs to be red reppedMikey Damage needs to be red reppedMikey Damage needs to be red reppedMikey Damage needs to be red reppedMikey Damage needs to be red reppedMikey Damage needs to be red reppedMikey Damage needs to be red reppedMikey Damage needs to be red reppedMikey Damage needs to be red reppedMikey Damage needs to be red reppedMikey Damage needs to be red repped
Default Re: Aussie and American "soccer" fans...

I dont really watch the MLS. I don't really have a favorite club. I more watch for players.

I think the quality of play has improved tremendously since the inception of the league...and even since five years ago. Before it was pretty bad, but now, it's really not. Even so, it's hard to watch it after watching the Prem.

To be fair, I don't watch much of the other major Euro leagues as well. It's pretty much Prem or bust for me. In fact, I would say that the MLS is my second most watched league.

i should find a team to cheer on..but meh.

Mikey Damage is offline   Reply With Quote