Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NFL Thread: RAVENS SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

View Single Post

Old 09-17-2012, 01:37 AM   #1923 (permalink)
Mikey Damage
The North Remembers

Mikey Damage needs to be red reppedMikey Damage needs to be red reppedMikey Damage needs to be red reppedMikey Damage needs to be red reppedMikey Damage needs to be red reppedMikey Damage needs to be red reppedMikey Damage needs to be red reppedMikey Damage needs to be red reppedMikey Damage needs to be red reppedMikey Damage needs to be red reppedMikey Damage needs to be red repped
Default re: NFL Thread: Week 2 - Cards 2-0 SB Bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMister View Post
You think Detroit is an elite offense? Maybe. I don't think they are though. Calvin Johnson is the best WR in the game, but what else do they have?

Still they got shut down. Anytime you do that to an NFL offense, well done sirs. Niners are the best defense for sure.
I assume it's because their lack of a run offense. Even so, they were 5th in Yards-Per-Game, and 4th in Points-Per-Game last season. And they still have Stafford and Megatron.

Stafford was top 5 in a lot of stats last season, and Megatron is..well, Megatron.

Elite, perhaps not. But that's a damn fine offense.

Point is. 49ers are going to breeze through the season, and then we'll get the playoffs again and see what happens.

@ Minn
@ NYJ
vs Buf
vs NYG
vs Sea
@ Ari
vs Stl
vs Chi
@ N.O
@ Stl
@ Miami
@ NE
@ Sea
vs Ari

I see no more than 4 losses. Jets, Giants, Saints, Pats.

And that's optimistic that the Jets beat them.