Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Bad flatmates

Thread: Bad flatmates
View Single Post

Old 09-17-2012, 12:18 AM   #12 (permalink)
Evolution
What?
What?

Evolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on rep
Default Re: Bad flatmates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
when I was in Africa, I lived in a conex box called a CLU (contained living unit);

well, it was like this ^^^^, except broken into 2 halves, and you had 4 people living in it. I had a roommate, and then there were two others on the other side. But you can see how small of a space it was. My fucking roommate, almost never showered because we had common showers that were too far to walk (literally 10 ft from our box). We both worked as military policemen (MPs) who would do 12 hours shifts on and off; and always came home drenched in sweat, it was Africa. Well, I would always tell him to shower and wash his and wash his damn uniform because it smelled so bad. I even took it up with the housing control and filed a complaint after he didn't wash for like 1 month.

One day, after I was working for well over 24 hours due to bomb threats, I slump into my room and just pass out in my rack (bed). Next thing I know, I wake up with a bottle of febreeze being sprayed all over me. I snatched it and threw it at the wall. His reasoning, "you smelled really bad, bro".

Fucking drove me nuts. I had to go through so much paperwork to get a new roommate, but it was worth it. Dude was so fucking disgusting.
You were lucky. We lived for three months in a brown paper bag in a septic tank. We used to have to get up at six o'clock in the morning, clean the bag, eat a crust of stale bread, go to work down mill for fourteen hours a day week in-week out. When we got home, out Dad would thrash us to sleep with his belt!
Evolution is offline   Reply With Quote