Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NFL Thread: RAVENS SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

View Single Post

Old 09-16-2012, 11:51 PM   #1918 (permalink)
Joel Anthony
Little Poppa Pump

Joel Anthony needs to make some friendsJoel Anthony needs to make some friendsJoel Anthony needs to make some friendsJoel Anthony needs to make some friendsJoel Anthony needs to make some friendsJoel Anthony needs to make some friendsJoel Anthony needs to make some friendsJoel Anthony needs to make some friendsJoel Anthony needs to make some friendsJoel Anthony needs to make some friendsJoel Anthony needs to make some friends
Default re: NFL Thread: Week 2 - Cards 2-0 SB Bound

The Niners are the only team that so far is carrying over last year's success but it's still very early. However they just played two very tough games. I gotta say the ball is in their court for now.

Is it me or is the AFC looking weak as fuck this year already? It will probably turn around but... a lot of the top teams have tough schedules this year so I can see the AFC being like the NFC of late where some shitty teams might sneak in. Still way too early.

And I agree the refs have been horrendous. A lot of teams are playing dirty by mainly tugging on WRs. I saw that alot today in every game. Not every team did it. But you can tell it was some team's plan. Let's just hope the real refs come back by at least November.