Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

NFL Thread: RAVENS SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

326K views 7K replies 218 participants last post by  Notorious 
#1 ·
Preseason cranks up tomorrow and that means we're less than a month from games that count.

This is the best time of year.

#2,772 ·
re: NFL Thread: Week 5 - Did you know? Jets O > Dallas O, ie fire Jerry Jones

It's always good when Dallas loses, I think, for everybody - other than of course Dallas fans.

On a Dolphins note... hella depressed after that game Sunday. Typical Dolphins. But again we showed heart and again, I just can't help but to feel like the coaching hurt us bad for a consecutive week. LATE in the game of all fucking times AGAIN for Philbin to get stupid.

I'm proud of this team though man. Fucking could be 3-1 right now, in all honesty -- SHOULD be.

Tannehill's footwork has improved every game. He's gotten "bigger" behind the pocket since game 1. Reggie Bush just isn't a true #1 featured back but I do think he is a very valuable asset. Defense is starting to get back to Miami Dolphins style of defense.

To end; Brian Hartline is the fucking man.

#2,776 ·
re: NFL Thread: Week 5 - Did you know? Jets O > Dallas O, ie fire Jerry Jones

It's always good when Dallas loses, I think, for everybody - other than of course Dallas fans.

On a Dolphins note... hella depressed after that game Sunday. Typical Dolphins. But again we showed heart and again, I just can't help but to feel like the coaching hurt us bad for a consecutive week. LATE in the game of all fucking times AGAIN for Philbin to get stupid.

I'm proud of this team though man. Fucking could be 3-1 right now, in all honesty -- SHOULD be.

Tannehill's footwork has improved every game. He's gotten "bigger" behind the pocket since game 1. Reggie Bush just isn't a true #1 featured back but I do think he is a very valuable asset. Defense is starting to get back to Miami Dolphins style of defense.

To end; Brian Hartline is the fucking man.
Dolphins always find a way to break my heart :(
there are good chances this team could be 3-3 when bye comes but again with this team i dont know what to expect.

#2,780 ·
re: NFL Thread: Week 6 - LUCK

Good thing you get the joke.

Here's the next few games for Dallas:

Ravens
Panthers
Giants
Falcons
Eagles

GOOD BYE

Garrett will probably be fired after the Falcons game.

Also, Romo can't be re-signed. It just can't happen. We actually have something good building on this defense and it's time to rebuild the offense around MURRAY. Build an offensive line and start the quest for the next QB.

#2,781 ·

Also, Romo can't be re-signed. It just can't happen. We actually have something good building on this defense and it's time to rebuild the offense around MURRAY. Build an offensive line and start the quest for the next QB.
:hmm: Not sure if serious.

That is a tough schedule for the 'Boys. What happened to the team that went into New York and beat the Giants? :(

#2,784 ·

lol at Romo. The NFC East is wide open right now.

#2,793 ·

The Vikes being upset by the Falcons is easily one of the biggest shocks of all time.

That was supposed to be VIKINGS v BRONCOS.

Let's be real though. Terrell Davis would've still owned the Vikes.

Who was that Falcons QB? lol Chris Chandler. Had to look it up. I was thinking Chris Chambers.

#2,797 ·

Most underrated players by position off the top of my head:

QB - Matt Ryan
RB - Marshawn Lynch
WR - Percy Harvin
TE - Tony Gonzalez
OL - no clue :side: (don't pay attention to this like I used to)

DL - Haloti Ngata (honorable mention Justin Smith)
DE - Trent Cole (4-3)
DE - Not sure (3-4)
ILB - Sean Lee
OLB - Aldon Smith
S - Earl Thomas
CB - probably still Marcus Trufant, but there are a lot of underrated CBs around the league.

#2,798 ·

Most underrated players by position off the top of my head:

QB - Matt Ryan
RB - Marshawn Lynch
WR - Percy Harvin
TE - Tony Gonzalez
OL - no clue :side: (don't pay attention to this like I used to)

DL - Haloti Ngata
DE - Trent Cole (4-3)
DE - Not sure (3-4)
ILB - Sean Lee
OLB - Aldon Smith
S - Earl Thomas
CB - probably still Marcus Trufant, but there are a lot of underrated CBs around the league.
Flowers?

#2,804 ·

Seahawks have the best secondary in the league. They not only cover but they come after your ass too.

A big reason why Seattle got so many sacks against GB was the coverage downfield. They completely took away all deep routes. That D line just feasted and dominated until GB finally adjusted.

#2,807 ·

Seahawks have the best secondary in the league. They not only cover but they come after your ass too.

A big reason why Seattle got so many sacks against GB was the coverage downfield. They completely took away all deep routes. That D line just feasted and dominated until GB finally adjusted.
The entire defense is amazing. I was reading that they run a hybrid defense because they have the personnel to do it. Changing from 4-3 to 3-4 all the time + air-tight press coverage and complete safeties = elite defense. The Seahawks are a Quarterback away from being a serious contendor.

#2,805 ·

Ngata is phenomenal, not enough is said about the guy for sure.

Matt Ryan gets a fair amount of praise. He needs to get a ring before I can consider him at Dilfer status though. Definitely not before Flacco though. That would be a hard pill to swallow.

#2,808 ·

Daryl Washington deserves some praise for his last year and this year so far. He's been doing well at the ILB position.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.