Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

NFL Thread: RAVENS SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

326K views 7K replies 218 participants last post by  Notorious 
#1 ·
Preseason cranks up tomorrow and that means we're less than a month from games that count.

This is the best time of year.

#2,912 ·
re: NFL Thread: Week 6 - LUCK

WOOOOO.

Did you guys miss me in the thread today? I didn't have my computer around. Did the rest of the STEELERS FANS ASSEMBLE?
you keep putting up the signal and people aren't answering. hooper is a falcons fan and i'm on the IR w/ decastro.

i'm glad they won though. i figure i can talk about the team w/o mentioning them. i had to change the rooms i was watching the game to avoid the ravens fans curse.

#2,916 ·

How did you think the conversationalist looked?
he was good. i would have said great if it wasn't for the ball magically falling out his hand when he could have broke for a huge run.

there was no phantom pressure or anything. i think the ball was too wet for him, but mothers don't get that excuse when they drop babies on their heads.

#2,923 ·

Good win by Chicago. 4-1. The defense is amazing.
Now if only the Bears can put together a full game offensively. Cutler must have taken the first half off and was back in the locker room stuffing his face of crab and shrimp.

Still very early in the season, but looks like it will be a Vikings and Bears scrap for the division title.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.