Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - How many languages do you speak?

View Single Post

Old 09-16-2012, 10:57 PM   #63 (permalink)
sharkboy22
AND YOU SHINE MY SHOES IF I WANT YOU TO

sharkboy22 is getting a pushsharkboy22 is getting a pushsharkboy22 is getting a pushsharkboy22 is getting a pushsharkboy22 is getting a pushsharkboy22 is getting a pushsharkboy22 is getting a pushsharkboy22 is getting a pushsharkboy22 is getting a pushsharkboy22 is getting a pushsharkboy22 is getting a push
Default Re: How many languages do you speak?

Well i did French and Spanish, I'm not fluent in it but I know some shit. Got A's in it for my O'Levels.

I'm right now trying to learn Arabic (just some woman on Youtube who teaches it) but I'd like to actually go into a class where I can learn it from a more linguistic approach. I stopped with the languages though because I've moved onto to a Business degree but the thing about languages for me is that, I don't want to do it as a subject. I just like to talk another language because it's cool and well, English isn't the only bloody language in the world.

The more chances for me to learn a language, I'm grabbing at it.