Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE 2005: Raising the Bar.

View Single Post

Old 09-16-2012, 09:02 PM   #182 (permalink)
Jamjam22
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

Jamjam22 needs to make some friendsJamjam22 needs to make some friendsJamjam22 needs to make some friendsJamjam22 needs to make some friendsJamjam22 needs to make some friendsJamjam22 needs to make some friendsJamjam22 needs to make some friendsJamjam22 needs to make some friendsJamjam22 needs to make some friends
Default Re: WWE 2005: Raising the Bar.

JAM's Review

Not that all interested in this feud tbh but it was a decent opening match. You did well in incorporating a chair here and making Rhyno look like a beast. I think the right person won here and now Booker can go for a midcard title or feud with Carlito if he has to. Not too interested in the match but it was decent ofcourse. More excited about the Angle/Hardy and Cena/JBL matches for later on. Slow start here bro.

Good segments here with Orton and JBL/Angle. What Orton had to say was pretty good and he didn't sound generic at all here. Being a heel is where Orton thrives so I hope that he turns heel irl soon. This back and forth series of matches with him and 'Taker seems to be coming to an end. But I won't be surprised if 'Taker gets the win at Summerslam but I doubt it. He'll probably take time off while Orton goes for the title or something. Or well, I'm hoping that is what happens. Angle/JBL segment was pretty decent as well. You got two heels working together but I'm sure somehow Angle will be involved in the finish later on tonight. London and Kendrick aren't a tag team here am I right? But anyway, the tag match was a good match here but I'm interested to see how Chavo feels after Helms just lets him out to dry. Hopefully yo turn London into a star, push him to the midcard since he's very capable of doing so.

Good to see that RVD and Rey are on the same page again but I still believe that RVD may turn heel on Rey at some point. Hell, RVD could've been the one MNM paid off if you wanted a twist. But anyway, I hope we're close to finding out about this so we can get both RVD and Rey back in the ring. Hardy performed well against Kurt here, a good back and forth match. Hardy stood his ground but Angle was always going to win this. The aftermath was pretty interesting as well here with Carlito attacking Hardy. Don't think Carlito is leaving with the title but this should be a pretty good feud for a midcard title belt.

Poor Hardcore Holly being relieved to jobber duty. But anyway, the main point was to have 'Taker get a word in and I think you did this beautifully. There's just so many ways that 'Taker can scare you off and him appearing was a good one here. I think I personally would've like to see the lightning come but this was good as well. Orton vs. 'Taker I predict may steal the show at Summerslam. As for the MNM segment, I really hope we're close to finding out who is behind all this. Could be a good way to debut a new superstar.

Wooo! Great main event here. I've always liked the JBL/Cena matches. It was really good to see Cena finally win the big one from JBL. But anyway, JBL did great against Cena and I even thought that he would pull out the win but right when I read that he got out of the ring, I thought that he would get himself counted out or that Lashley would interfere. Good to see Lashley getting some exposure in the main event picture. Future champ maybe? The aftermath was just brutal. Angle not letting up on the Ankle Lock and he maybe have injured Cena. Don't know if you'll have Cena sell this at the PPV, but it was a helluva way for the go home show to end.

Nicely done on the go home show. Orton/'Taker and Cena/Angle are gonna be some big matches at Summerslam and I can't wait to see how this all goes. I think that maybe this MNM thing should unfold soon, maybe at the PPV where you debut a big man or a new guy, would love to see that. Was a good go home show, now time for the PPV!

Spoiler for Summerslam Predictions:
10. World Heavyweight Championship:
Special Guest Referee: Shawn Michaels
Batista(c) vs Kane

9. WWE Championship:
John Cena(c) vs Kurt Angle

8. If Ric Flair loses, he must retire:
Christian w/Tomko vs Ric Flair
- As much as I want Christian to win, Flair probably takes it.

5. Randy Orton vs The Undertaker

7. Money in the Bank Contract:
Edge vs Chris Jericho

4. WWE United States Championship:
Matt Hardy(c) vs Carlito

1. WWE Intercontinental Championship:
Muhammad Hassan(c) vs Shelton Benjamin

3. John Bradshaw Layfield vs Bobby Lashley

2. 8 Man Tag Team Match:
The Dudley Boyz and The Basham Brothers vs Ken Doane and Nick Nemeth; The Platform to Perfection and Sonjay Dutt and Daivari; The Arabian Entity

6. No Holds Barred Match:
Mark Jindrak w/William Regal vs Big Show

Bonus Questions:

1) What will be the match order? Done.
2) How many championships will change hands? None.
3) Who will take the fall in the 8 Man Tag Team Match? Danny Basham
4) What will be the longest match? Cena/Angle
5) What will be the shortest match? Jindrak/Show
Jamjam22 is offline   Reply With Quote