Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Night Of Champions PPV Discussion
View Single Post
post #143 of (permalink) Old 09-16-2012, 07:37 PM
SolidusSnake
Learning to break kayfabe

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

John Cena will NOT walk out of NOC as the WWE Champion tonight.

While most people in the IWC fully expect that John Cena will win the WWE Championship tonight here at Night of Champions,I believe that this will not happen.But before I begin here are the following reasons on why John Cena SHOULD win tonight.

#1 It's in his hometown of Boston-Nothing would make it more perfect then to win the title in your own hometown.

#2 He is sponsoring for Breast Cancer Awareness Month-It makes sense both business and politically wise to give your biggest face the WWE Championship during a huge Public Relations campaign for WWE.And considering that it makes Linda McMahon look good for her upcoming Election in November.

#3 CM Punk has been WWE Champion for just about a year-Regardless,of when,where,or who it is.The WWE Champion has to eventually drop his belt sometime in the future.Even if he has to drop it to John Cena.

#4 He is the face of the company-Not much to be said here as it is a pretty obvious reason.

I believe that John Cena will not walk out of Night of Champions,simply because it is too obvious to give the belt to him right now.And that it would also help Punk generate MASSIVE heel heat for winning.Especially,if it's by interference.Which I also believe will happen tonight with the help of Brock Lesnar.

I also believe that this will lead to the long rumored "Heyman's Guys" stable with Brock Lesnar,CM Punk and Paul Heyman.

Also,I remember watching RAW Monday night and remembered that when CM Punk and Paul Heyman were talking outside of the ring,Punk mentioned something like "This will be the biggest thing since Montreal." Which obviously hints at a possible screwjob/conspiracy ending tonight.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome