Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Night Of Champions PPV Discussion

View Single Post

Old 09-16-2012, 07:19 PM   #107 (permalink)
Childish Mikino
Super Splash Bros.

Childish Mikino better hope they're relatively new hereChildish Mikino better hope they're relatively new hereChildish Mikino better hope they're relatively new hereChildish Mikino better hope they're relatively new hereChildish Mikino better hope they're relatively new hereChildish Mikino better hope they're relatively new hereChildish Mikino better hope they're relatively new hereChildish Mikino better hope they're relatively new hereChildish Mikino better hope they're relatively new hereChildish Mikino better hope they're relatively new hereChildish Mikino better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Night Of Champions PPV Discussion

I hope the Tag Titles finally change hands tonight. I think Kane and Bryan will do wonders for the division.

Do you guys really think that whoever wins the Battle Royal could take the title off Cesaro this soon? I mean unless it's Ryback, ofc he is losing..