Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Art of the Album

View Single Post

Old 09-16-2012, 05:57 PM   #34 (permalink)
Walking Disaster

777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading
Default Re: The Art of the Album

Trying to switch things up a little this time around. Eight top albums by a band with a deep enough discography.

Call For The Priest
One of my top five bands EVER. They usually get thrown in with Iron Maiden but were actually on the heels of Zeppelin and Sabbath recording their debut in 1973. While the material from the 80s is what they're most remembered for, I actually prefer the early work a little more. IMO, this was the band that really turned 'heavy metal' into a fledgling genre as opposed to the blues based hard rock of their predecessors.

I love professional-wrestling.

"One thing I found out through my experiences in life is that if I don't like something, usually it's me who has to change." - Eddie Guerrero
777 is offline   Reply With Quote