Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Innocence of Muslims

View Single Post

Old 09-16-2012, 05:39 PM   #105 (permalink)
Oliver-94
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER

Oliver-94 is getting a pushOliver-94 is getting a pushOliver-94 is getting a pushOliver-94 is getting a pushOliver-94 is getting a pushOliver-94 is getting a pushOliver-94 is getting a pushOliver-94 is getting a pushOliver-94 is getting a pushOliver-94 is getting a pushOliver-94 is getting a push
Default Re: Innocence of Muslims

Quote:
Originally Posted by SummerLove View Post
Not exactly, if a person lacks faith, unless he keeps an open mind he will still lack faith, despite how many warnings that person gets. It's the same thing with criminals, they know the crimes they commit will result in punishment, but they do it anyway, right? Compulsion refers to making someone profess their faith even when they don't believe it with their hearts. If I were to hold a gun to your head and tell you to declare that you believe in Islam, that would be compulsion which is forbidden, considering that the person will still not believe in it inside, despite saying they do.
Right. My only problem with that is that what if an Atheist truly believes there is no god and all evidence has convinced him to believe that. How is it fair that he is still going to hell? Quran does say that humans are given an open mind and they should research and debate these issues but I don't understand why religion still teaches unbelievers will go to hell just for not believing. It's basically compulsion. "If you don't believe then you will eventually go to hell and burn forever", just seems harsh IMO.