Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - World Wrestling Entertainment (2012-Present)

View Single Post

Old 09-16-2012, 05:06 PM   #1 (permalink)
All_Madden
Still Real To Me, Dammit!

All_Madden is an after thoughtAll_Madden is an after thought
Default World Wrestling Entertainment (2012-Present)

Hello all All_Madden here, and I'd like to present to you my version of World Wrestling Entertainment. We are going to begin right where the WWE left off. All the rosters are the same. Pay per view lineups, but I will building up to Money in the Bank PPV, Feedback is greatly appreciated and hopefully you all enjoy my style of booking. Expect drama filled storylines, heart-wrenching promos, and detailed upon detailed matches from a simple lock up to the final pinfall. So without further ado. Let's get started!

WWE Champion: CM Punk (Won at Survivor Series 2011 against Alberto Del Rio)

World Heavyweight Championship: Sheamus (Won at Wrestlemania 28 against Daniel Bryan)

WWE United States Championship Santino Marella (Won on RAW against Jack Swagger)

WWE Intercontinental Championship Christian (Won at Over the Limit 2012 against Cody Rhodes)

WWE Divas Championship: Layla (Won at Extreme Rules 2012 against Nikki Bella)

WWE Tag Team Championships: Kofi Kingston and R-Truth (Won on RAW against Primo and Epico)

Pay Per View List:

Current: Money in the Bank
August: Summerslam
September: Night of Champions
October: Hell in a Cell
November: Survivor Series
December: TLC: Tables,Ladders,and Chairs
January: Royal Rumble
February: Elimination Chamber
April: Wrestlemania 29 at Metlife Stadium.

Backstory: Leading up to the first RAW under new management by #HEELRaghe, let's provide some backstory on what's currently happening in the WWE, and what to expect on RAW. Triple H appeared at No Way Out, and issued a very firm statement. He wants to face Brock Lesnar at Summerslam. Paul Heyman returned yet again to RAW acting as a representative for Brock Lesnar due to the termination of his contract, he stated that the lawsuit will not be revoked, and that Brock Lesnar will not face Hunter at Summerslam, Paul Heyman is advertised for RAW, so what shall we expect? Currently the WWE Champion CM Punk is sitting in comfortable territory as yet again he sucsessfully defended his WWE Championship at No Way Out, and outlasted Kane and Daniel Bryan. A number one contendership match is slated for RAW, but it is not decided on who will participate. Concering Kane, he is still confused on the mindset of AJ, and as viewers, we are also concerned if AJ will threaten the reign of CM Punk leading into Money in the Bank. Time will tell. Daniel Bryan is off to a rough start since No Way Out, losing to Kane recently on Smackdown. Will he retalliate, or will he cool his steam? YES! or No? Chris Jericho is slated to make his return to RAW, he has stated on twitter that good things are to come, will he be hunting down CM Punk yet again? or has he chosen a new target? Concerning the World Heavyweight Championship, Sheamus is red hot, defeating Dolph Ziggler at No Way Out, and yet again on Smackdown. Who will face him at Money in the Bank? And finally Vikkie Gurrero is the guest GM for RAW and Smackdown this week, and we'll have to see what schemes she's into, and what lengths she will go to to maintain Dolph Ziggler as a threat in the WWE Universe. That's all the backstory you guys will know. And tune into RAW, and leave your FEEDBACK!