Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Texas Justice Mafia - GAME THREAD

View Single Post

Old 09-16-2012, 03:35 PM   #120 (permalink)
Kobe.

Kobe. made the HOF BallotKobe. made the HOF BallotKobe. made the HOF BallotKobe. made the HOF BallotKobe. made the HOF BallotKobe. made the HOF BallotKobe. made the HOF BallotKobe. made the HOF BallotKobe. made the HOF BallotKobe. made the HOF BallotKobe. made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Texas Justice Mafia - GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheamusO'Shaunessy View Post
Has it crossed your mind that maybe he's just simply busy?
I'll shoot him tonight, but right now, just hop on the already existing MAGIC wagon.
existing wagon? when you made this post it had two votes on it, one being yours, which was one less than his own wagon.

why are you pushing so hard to get me lynched? is it because you know I'm scum like you did in faraday's game? or are you just scum this time trying to force a bad mislynch on me, or LC apparently?

vote sheamus, for being damn awful.

28 Days

Hate me or love me. It's one or the other; always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my swagger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved for all for the same reasons.